If you’re a writer, photographer, or artist, and you feel that your work aligns with our vision, we would love to hear from you.
We’re looking for articles and personal essays between 500-1200 words. We aren’t into listicles or clickbait. We want thoughtful, original work that inspires people to get a little introspective. Something that fights against dwindling attention spans. Take a look at the content framework that we’re looking for:
- Live Ardently (lifestyle): stories of people living out their purpose and finding their passion
- Style (beauty + fashion): slow fashion, ethical brands, capsule wardrobes, eco-friendly makeup brands, DIY makeup recipes, natural haircare + skincare
- Sustain (environmental efforts): conservation efforts, global environmental issues, zero/low waste lifestyle advice
- Explore (travel): green tourism, mindfulness in travel, minimalist packing guides, travel recommendations
- Nourish (food + wellness): mental health, holistic self-care practices, body positivity, the slow food movement, urban farming
- Connect (relationships): creating meaningful relationships, giving back to the community
Send your work to email@example.com. Include a short bio, and the category (Live, Style, Sustain, Explore, Nourish, Connect) that fits your work. If your piece has been published elsewhere (including personal blogs), please send us a link to that as well.
Artists and photographers: email us with a link to your portfolio.
Have an idea, and want to send us a pitch? Send it our way at firstname.lastname@example.org using the format below.
- Potential title
- 4-5 sentence summary of the piece
- Links to previous work
If your work or pitch has been accepted, you will be notified via email. Contributing authors will have a brief bio and links to any websites or current projects that they would like showcased.
Ardently reserves the right to make final edits to all posts to ensure cohesion with the existing content on our site.